Accommodation and Prices
There are lots of options for accommodation at Forum - here are the details and prices.
The Quinta Christian Centre is in Weston Rhyn, near Oswestry in Shropshire (quinta.org). The nearest train station is Chirk; a shuttle bus to and from the site will be provided.
There are a limited number of discounted places available before 30th April: pay a £20 non-refundable deposit and you’ll get £10 off the total cost.
If you can’t afford to come to Forum, please speak to your CU Staff Worker and check out ways that your Students' Unions or church could help. Find letters that you can adapt here. Don’t let money be an obstacle to valuable training as a CU leader.
£109 Self-catered camping
Camping and cooking for yourself (or with your CU or UCCF region). We’ll throw in some picnic tables, a welcome meal on Monday evening and a Regional BBQ during the week. Keep tents single sex.
£130 Camping plus
We’ll provide a tent – you bring your sleeping bag, roll mat, food and camping stove. We’ll provide a welcome meal on Monday evening and a Regional BBQ during the week. Keep tents single sex.
£150 Full-board camping
Sleep in your regional campsite and have your meals cooked for you indoors. Keep tents single sex.
£195 Indoor catered
Fancy a bed and having your meals cooked for you? Then Indoor catered is the option for you.
- A limited number of discounts are available if you book before 30th April.
- £20 non-refundable deposit available to pay until 5pm 31st May. After this date new bookings must pay the full price.
- The full balance of all deposits made must be paid by 5pm 12th July. If full payment has not been made by this date then your deposit will be retained and your booking will be cancelled and sold.
- Any indoor accommodation group bookings must also have filled in all necessary information by 5pm 12th July or risk losing their booking.
- Full price bookings can still be made after 31st July.
- Booking closes on 31st August.
- Requests for refunds require a letter from your university or doctor and are given at the discretion of UCCF. In all cases, we will retain £20 to cover administration fees.