Sarah is from the south, but has spent the last six years trying to convince herself and others that she can be northern, moving to Edinburgh for university, and then Manchester to work. However she is now back south, in London, and realising her phoney northern accent won't last for long!
Sarah became a Christian while on a work placement in a gallery for her degree. Through many conversations, and watching what people's faith meant to them both in and outside of the art world, she was convinced of the truth in her third year and gave her life to Christ.
Having become a Christian as an art student, Sarah is keen to encourage Christian students in the art world to live for Christ and witness in the way they live and work.
Sarah paints both big and small, likes a fierce game of cards and eating peas.
Sarah works with these CUs
- Camberwell College of Arts Christian Union
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design Christian Union
- Chelsea College of Art and Design Christian Union
- Courtauld Institute of Art Christian Union
- University for the Creative Arts
- London College of Communication Christian Union
- London College of Fashion Christian Union
- Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication Christian Union
- Royal College of Art Christian Union
- University of the Arts London Christian Union
- Wimbledon College of Art Christian Union