Coaches from Forum
If you're heading to London or Scotland after Forum, join us as we travel in style on Forum coaches.
This page is about coaches leaving Forum at the end of the event. You can also book a coach to Forum for the start of the week. If you want to travel both ways, you'll need to book two single tickets.
Cost and deadline
The cost of a single journey from Forum is £19 to London, £32 to anywhere in Scotland.
The booking deadline is Sunday 18 August at midnight - but seats are likely to sell out before then. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Coaches will leave from Forum at 12.30 on Saturday 31 August, please be at the advertised stop as soon as possible after the final meeting finishes. They will drop passengers off at:
- London: ETA 17:30 - southern end of Albany Street, outside Melia White House Hotel NW1 4DX (Tube: Regents Park/Great Portland St/Warren St)
- Edinburgh: ETA 19:00 - Hermiston Gait P&R EH14 4AT
- Glasgow: ETA 18:00 - Buchanan Bus Station G2 3NW
- Stirling: ETA 20:15 - Airthrey Road, outside University of Stirling entrance FK9 4RJ
- Dundee: ETA 21:30 - outside Tower Building, Nethergate DD1 4LN
- Aberdeen: ETA 23:30 - outside Gordon's College, School Hill AB10 1FE
This form is only for booking your journey FROM Forum. If you also want a coach ticket to get TO Forum, you need to book this separately.
You also need to book your place at Forum separately.
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm your Forum coach ticket.
All tickets are strictly non-refundable, so please check before you buy!
Confirmation of your booking, pick-up time and location will be emailed to you. You just need to pay and show up on time for a pleasant, affordable journey with fellow CU leaders from Forum.
For more information, please contact us.
Ready to book? Remember to choose the right destination under 'type of place' on the booking form.