Coaches to Forum
If you're coming to Forum from London or Scotland, join us as we travel in style on Forum coaches.
Cost and deadlines
The cost of a single journey to Forum is £19 from London, £20 from Soul Survivor, and £32 from anywhere in Scotland.
The booking deadline is Sunday 18 August at midnight - but seats are likely to sell out before then. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Coaches will pick-up passengers from the following places. All coaches depart on Tuesday 27 August unless otherwise stated:
- London Departure time: 10:45 from southern end of Albany Street, outside Melia White House Hotel NW1 4DX (Tube: Regents Park/Great Portland St/Warren St)
- Edinburgh 09:30 from Hermiston Gait P&R EH14 4AT
- Glasgow TBA from Buchanan Bus Station G2 3NW
- Stirling 08:15 from southbound bus stop on Airthrey Road, outside University of Stirling entrance FK9 4RJ
- Dundee 07:00 outside Tower Building, Nethergate DD1 4LN
- Aberdeen 05:00 outside Gordon's College, School Hill AB10 1FE
- Soul Survivor* 10:30 on Wednesday 28th August
*Worried about taking enough clothes for Soul Survivor and Forum? At Forum, two small washing machines are available at £2.40 per wash (old £1 coins only which Quinta can swap for new ones!). There is also a large drier available at £1.50 per use (takes new coins). Quinta can supply washing powder if needed although one of the washing machines adds this in automatically.
This form is only for booking your journey TO Forum. If you also want a coach ticket to FROM Forum, you need to book this separately.
You also need to book your place at Forum separately.
Payment must be made at the time of booking to confirm your Forum coach ticket.
All tickets are strictly non-refundable, so please check before you buy!
Confirmation of your booking, pick-up time and location will be emailed to you. You just need to pay and show up on time for a pleasant, affordable journey with fellow CU leaders to Forum.
For more information, please contact us.
Ready to book? Remember to choose the correct pick-up point under 'type of place' on the booking form.