Get started in CU Leadership with Christian Union leaders from across the Central region.
Be trained, equipped and released for student mission
From main meetings to a host of tailored seminars, our teams of UCCF Christian Union Staff and Relay Workers will ensure that you begin your year of CU leadership encouraged and equipped for all that lies ahead.
Share ideas and be supported
Forum Central gives you the opportunity to meet with CU leaders from across the region so you can share ideas, pray for student mission and stand with one another as you lead your Christian Union this year.
Who’s it for?
Are you on the CU Committee? Or perhaps you have another role, such as being on the Mission Planning team or part of a Leadership Network? If you're a CU leader and you've been given this flyer then Forum Central is for you!
Small Group Leaders
We'll be running a CU Small Group Leaders' seminar for those involved in this exciting ministry. You will be trained in how to lead your group humbly, faithfully and with a missional focus.
If you are part of a small CU, you are likely to be helping lead it even if you’re not officially a leader. Bring along the group from your CU and we will help you think through how to apply a cutting edge small CU mission strategy.
6pm Friday 6 March – 2pm Sunday 8 March 2020
East London Tabernacle Baptist Church, Burdett Rd, Mile End, London, E3 4TU
As we have no parking on site, public transport is the best way to get to Forum Central! ELT is just a three minute walk from Mile End tube station which is on the Hammersmith and City line from Paddington, Kings Cross and Liverpool Street Stations. Cheap advance tickets are available but will sell out quickly, so book them fast!
What to bring
- Airbed or rollmat
- Sleeping bag, pillow & case
- Bible, notepad and pen
- Money to buy books
- Cake/chocolate to share
- Clothes and toiletries for the weekend
We're sleeping on floors around the church so pack accordingly. There's a park nearby with a chance for a short walk or to get outside. Note that there are very limited shower facilities onsite!
For details about refunds, see the small print below.
Bookings close on 28 February 2020
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Christian Union Staff Worker.
- If you would like to apply for a refund, please note that they are given at the discretion of UCCF and are not issued automatically.
- We consider refunds in the event of an unexpected university event or personal health issue which prevents you from attending.
- Requests for refunds should be sent to JP Sivertsen-Wright.
- Any deposit paid is non-refundable.
- All refunds will be subject to a £10 administration charge. Your deposit (if you paid one) can count towards this.
- No requests for a refund will be considered once the event has finished.
- Refunds will be made back to the card used for the original payment.