Get started in CU Leadership with Christian Union leaders from across Wales.
Be trained, equipped and released for student mission
From the morning and evening celebrations, to a host of role specific seminars, our team of UCCF Christian Union Staff Workers will ensure that you have everything you need to carry out your CU leadership responsibilities for the coming year.
Share ideas and be supported
Forum Wales gives you the opportunity to meet with CU leaders from across the country so you can share ideas, pray for student mission and stand with one another as you lead your Christian Union this year.
Who’s it for?
Are you on the CU Executive Committee? There are a number of training sessions specifically to train and envision you as an exec, to work together as a team. These will include specific skills training designed to make every member of your team more effective in motivating your CUs for mission, from within their role.
Small Group Leaders
The UCCF team will put on specialist CU small group leaders’ training seminars for those involved with leading small, hall, cell or college groups. You will be trained in how to lead your group humbly, faithfully and with a missional focus.
Other Leadership Roles
If you are working with international students, part of the mission or events week planning team or are involved with any other type of CU leadership role, Forum Wales give you the opportunity to be inspired, encouraged and equipped for your role.
So whatever your leadership role on or off exec, we will help you get off to the best start, as you begin to think how you can serve and lead your CU.
If you are part of a small CU, you are likely to be helping lead it even if you’re not officially a leader. Bring along the group from your CU and we will help you think through how to apply a cutting edge small CU mission strategy.
6pm Friday 6 March – 1.30pm Sunday 8 March 2020
Waterfront Community Church, Langdon Rd, Swansea, SA1 8QY
What to bring
- Sleeping bag
- Roll mat/inflatable mattress
- toiletries, towel
- Bible, notepad, pen
- clothes for a three-day conference
- Money to buy books
For details about refunds, see the small print below.
Bookings close on Friday 21 February 2020
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Christian Union Staff Worker or Peter Harris.
- If you would like to apply for a refund, please note that they are given at the discretion of UCCF and are not issued automatically.
- We consider refunds in the event of an unexpected university event or personal health issue which prevents you from attending.
- Requests for refunds should be sent to Peter Harris.
- Any deposit paid is non-refundable.
- All refunds will be subject to a £10 administration charge. Your deposit (if you paid one) can count towards this.
- No requests for a refund will be considered once the event has finished.
- Refunds will be made back to the card used for the original payment.