Get started in CU Leadership with Christian Union leaders from across London.
Be trained, inspired and released for student mission
From main meetings to tailored seminars, our team of UCCF CU Staff and Relay Workers will help you get started with your CU leadership responsibilities for the coming year.
Share ideas and be supported
Forum London gives you the opportunity to meet with CU leaders from across the region so you can share ideas, pray and plan for student mission and stand with one another as you lead your Christian Union this year.
Who’s it for?
Are you on the CU Committee? Or perhaps you have another role, such as the mission planning team or Uncover group leader? If you’re a CU leader, and you’ve been given this flyer, then Forum London is for you!
If you are part of a small CU, you are likely to helping lead it even if you’re not officially a leader. Bring along the group from the CU and we will help you think through how to apply a cutting-edge small-CU mission strategy.
Other Leadership Roles
Maybe you’re helping lead a Leadership Network group, or another group in partnership with your CU, like an LCF, CMF or Christians in Sport group? Come along to see how best to work together in our mission to reach students with the good news of Jesus.
Niv Lobo, former UCCF staff-worker in Southampton, will be speaking at the main meetings from 2 Corinthians 4-6.
The event will run from 8pm on Friday 8 March until 2pm on Sunday 10 March 2019.
Please note that an evening meal will NOT be provided on Friday. All other meals will be included.
Crofton Baptist Church
100 Crofton Lane
The church is about 15 minutes walk from either Orpington or Petts Wood railway stations. Trains run from Charing Cross/Waterloo East/London Bridge.
What to bring:
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Sleeping bag, pillow and roll mat (sleeping on church floor!)
- Money to buy books
- Cake or cookies to share
- Games to play!
The weekend costs £20.
Bookings close on 1 March 2019
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Christian Union Staff Worker or Giles Cattermole.
- If you would like to apply for a refund, please note that they are given at the discretion of UCCF and are not issued automatically. We consider refunds in the event of an unexpected university event or personal health issue, which prevents you from attending.
- Request for refund should be sent to your UCCF Regional Team Leader with a letter of explanation from your university or doctor.
- All refunds will be subject to a £10 administration charge.
- No requests for a refund will be considered once the Regional Forum event has finished at 2pm Sunday.
- Should you fail to provide your bank details by 31 March 2019, then regrettably we will be unable to consider any refunds and so your refund will not be processed.
- But we hope we’ll see you there!