Get started in CU Leadership with Christian Union leaders from across the London region.
Be trained, equipped and released for student mission
From the morning and evening celebrations, to a host of role specific seminars, our team of experienced UCCF Christian Union Staff Workers will ensure that you have everything you need to carry out your CU leadership responsibilities for the coming year.
Share ideas and be supported
Forum London gives you the opportunity to meet with CU leaders from across the region so you can share ideas, pray for student mission and stand with one another as you lead your Christian Union this year.
Who’s it for?
Are you on the CU Executive Committee? There are a number of training sessions specifically to train and envision you as an exec, to work together as a team. These will include specific skills training designed to make every member of your team more effective in motivating your CUs for mission, from within their role.
If you are part of a small CU, you are likely to be helping lead it even if you’re not officially a leader. Bring along the group from your CU and we will help you think through how to apply a cutting edge small CU mission strategy.
Other Leadership Roles
Maybe you’re helping lead a Leadership Network group, or another group in partnership with your CU, like an LCF, CMF or Christians in Sport group? Come along to see how best to work together in our mission to reach students with the good news of Jesus.
8pm Friday 6 March – 2pm Sunday 8 March 2020
Crofton Baptist Church, 100 Crofton Lane, Orpington, BR5 1HD
The church is about 15 minutes’ walk from either Orpington or Petts Wood railway stations. Trains run from Charing Cross/Waterloo East/London Bridge.
What to bring
- Bible, notebook and pen
- Sleeping bag, pillow and roll mat (sleeping on church floor!)
- Money to buy books
- Cake or cookies to share
- Games to play
For details about refunds, see the small print below.
Bookings close on 1 March 2020
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Christian Union Staff Worker.
- If you would like to apply for a refund, please note that they are given at the discretion of UCCF and are not issued automatically.
- We consider refunds in the event of an unexpected university event or personal health issue which prevents you from attending.
- Requests for refunds should be sent to Giles Cattermole.
- Any deposit paid is non-refundable.
- All refunds will be subject to a £10 administration charge. Your deposit (if you paid one) can count towards this.
- No requests for a refund will be considered once the event has finished.
- Refunds will be made back to the card used for the original payment.