Forum North East
Get started in CU Leadership with Christian Union leaders from across Yorkshire and the North East.
Come and grow together
God doesn’t call us to be lone rangers but sends us out in communities. Start your time as a new CU team by coming together for this weekend, so you all get the same great start together. Come ready to meet CU leaders from across our region, come ready to be encouraged and to be an encourager, to share ideas and receive new ones. Come and grow together.
Come and learn together
Passionate about the gospel but unsure how to take your CU with you? Excited for all that’s ahead but nervous about stepping up as a CU leader? This weekend is for you. Forum North East will train, equip and release you back to your campus ready and raring to go in your mission. From the morning and evening foundation sessions, to a host of role specific seminars and leadership training sessions, our team of experienced UCCF Christian Union Staff Workers will ensure that you have everything you need as you begin as a CU leader. Come and learn together.
Come and worship together
It’s easy to say that Jesus is a priceless treasure, but sometimes if we’re honest we struggle to believe this for ourselves, especially as we give out and serve others. So come and start your time as a CU leader realigning your heart to Jesus. Come and receive from Christ in his word, come lift your voice in worship and praise to King Jesus with your brothers and sisters, come and be reminded that this same Jesus we worship is the one who goes with us back to our campuses. Come and worship together.
Speaker: Scott Thomson
Dates and times: 28th Feb – 1st March. Arrive from 6pm. We’ll be finished by 2pm on the Sunday.
Location: Manor Church of England Academy, Millfield Lane, Nether Poppleton, York, YO26 6PA
Booking deadline: Book before 21st February
Contact: Ed Preston with any questions or for more information.
- If you would like to apply for a refund, please note that they are given at the discretion of UCCF and are not issued automatically.
- We consider refunds in the event of an unexpected university event or personal health issue which prevents you from attending.
- Requests for refunds should be sent to Ed Preston.
- Any deposit paid is non-refundable.
- All refunds will be subject to a £10 administration charge. Your deposit (if you paid one) can count towards this.
- No requests for a refund will be considered once the event has finished.
- Refunds will be made back to the card used for the original payment.