Accommodation and Prices
There are three options for accommodation at Forum – here are the details and prices. Find out how to save some money, how to book your whole CU or where to get hold of a tent.
£134 Self Catered Camping
Camping and cooking for yourself (or with your CU) in your UCCF Regional Village. Keep tent rooms single sex. Check out our simple self-catering guide for tips and menu ideas.
£165 Full Board Camping
Bring your own tent to camp with your UCCF Regional Village and have your meals cooked for you indoors. Keep tent rooms single sex.
£215 Indoor Catered
Fancy a bed indoors and having your meals cooked for you? Then Indoor Catered is the option for you.
Forum fundraising options
There are loads of way to help cover the cost of Forum – check them out here.
Hire Camping Equipment
Don’t own a tent? You can hire tents, cooking equipment and more from ‘Farmer John’ – delivered straight to Forum. Check Farmer John's website for information about availability and rates. To order, we recommend booking by phone or post: ‘Farmer John’ doesn’t really do emails!
Note: Forum delegates have used ‘Farmer John’ in the past, but UCCF cannot accept any responsibility for the service he offers.
Forum takes place at the Quinta Christian Centre in Weston Rhyn, near Oswestry in Shropshire. The nearest train station is Chirk; a free shuttle coach from Chirk to Forum will be available for Forum delegates on arrival 29 August and departure 2 September. If you plan on driving, free parking is available on site. Or you can book onto one of our coaches.
The Small Print
Bookings: Forum bookings open on Wednesday 1 February 2017 and close at 5pm Sunday 27 August 2017.
Cancellations: If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us at email@example.com. UCCF offers the possibility to transfer a place from one delegate to another. However it is the responsibility of the delegates to arrange this. Contact forum@ uccf.org.uk to take this process forward.
1. If you would like to apply for a refund, please note that they are given at the discretion of UCCF and are not issued automatically. We consider refunds in the event of an unexpected university event or personal health issue, which prevents you from attending.
2. Request for refund can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of explanation from your university or doctor.
3. Refund requests that take place before 5pm Friday 14 July 2017 will be subject to a £20 administration charge.
4. After 14 July, the maximum refund will be half of the cost of your booking.
5. No refunds will be considered once the event has finished at 1pm Saturday 2 September 2017.
6. Should you fail to provide your bank details by 30 September 2017, then regrettably we will be unable to consider any refunds and so your refund will not be processed.
7. But we hope we’ll see you there!