The UCCF office, based in Blue Boar House in Oxford City Centre, often has the need of willing volunteers. These volunteers carry out non-essential but invaluable complementary tasks to help our office team and the CU movement.
Perhaps you are a student, retired or just have some spare time on your hands, we would love to hear from you if you have the skills and enthusiasm to help serve in this way. We are particularly keen to hear from people who can:
- Offer occasional overnight hospitality
- Spare a few hours with your car or van now and then
- Join us a few times a month to help with our mailings to supporter and other tasks
- Take on some data entry projects
- Offer a city centre car parking space to be used occasionally through the daytime
- Provide occasional lunch during interview weeks and for other meetings
For more information contact us by email or by calling 01865 253678
If you would consider serving with us, download an information pack form.
We also recruit volunteers to help at Forum, our biggest annual training event for CU leaders, which usually takes place in late August or early September. Roles include stewarding, first aid, hospitality and driving. Find out more.