Get our new student welcome pack
Are you about to start at university, or know someone who is?
This welcome pack for new students, produced by UCCF, is designed to help freshers make the best possible start at university. There’s plenty here to give new students spiritual support and encouragement during their period of change, as well as a host of items that will help them grow in friendship and bless new flatmates.
Are you a parent, youth group leader or part of a church family? Could you buy this for a new student heading off to university?
The pack contains three books:
- Have No Fear (John Lennox) – on being salt and light, even when it’s costly
- Beyond Beans on Toast (Clare Povey) – recipes, tips and stories for beginning uni life
- Daniel: Far From Home (Justin Mote) – forty undated Bible readings on thriving as a Christian whilst away from home
- Six door hangers, encouraging conversations amongst new flatmates
- A mug, plus two sachets of filter coffee and hot chocolate
- A pack of biscuits to share with flatmates
- A sachet of Chilli Con Carne mix so that new students can start as they mean to go on in offering hospitality
- A welcome note from a current student, and ways for students to get in contact with their local Christian Union
Get your pack now from our partners at 10 of Those.